The Seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the Rules at any time. Registered Buyers will be informed about any changes, corrections or additions when logging in to the zujashop.com page.
When ordering goods, the Buyer must specify the personal data required for the delivery of the goods: name, surname, address (to which the goods are to be delivered), phone number and other data required for delivery. ZUJA confirms that private personal data will be used only for the purposes of ordering and delivering goods. Buyers' personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless agreed upon with the Buyer in advance. In all other cases, any personal data of the Buyer may be disclosed to third parties only in cases provided for by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
The Seller is not responsible for the fact that the color, shape or other parameters of the goods in the Store may not correspond to the real size, shape and color of the goods due to the characteristics of the display used by the Buyer.
Only persons who are at least 18 years old can buy goods in the online store.
Prices in the ZUJA e-shop are indicated in euros (Eur) with taxes (VAT included). An additional delivery charge applies (see below).
Purchase/order of goods
Purchase of goods in the e-store:
- Choose the product(s) you like and add them to the cart;
- Specify the personal data required for the delivery of the goods: name, surname, address (to which the goods are to be delivered), phone number;
- Choose the method of delivery of the goods;
- Choose the method of payment for the goods: via electronic banking, payment in cash upon delivery of the goods by the courier or collection at the postal machine, payment upon collection of the goods in the store);
- Confirm the provided information and wait for the message that your order has been received and started to be executed. Confirmation must come immediately after placing the order. If you do not receive a confirmation, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Delivery of goods
The goods can be delivered in the way you choose (you will specify your choice when placing the order):
- via self-service terminals of LP EXPRESS parcels delivered within 1-2 days. The price is 1.99 EUR;
- delivered by VENIPAK courier within 1-2 days. The price is 3.99 EUR;
- via OMNIVA post machines within 1-2 days. The price is 3.49 EUR;
- if the value of the order is greater than EUR 40.00, the delivery is FREE of charge via LP EXPRESS terminals.
If you buy goods for less than EUR 40 and choose the payment method by paying the goods in cash to the courier, the couriers charge an additional EUR 1.50 for the cash payment service, i.e. with delivery fee (3.99 EUR) for a total of 5.49 EUR.
If the amount of the goods you order is 40 EUR or more, and you choose the payment method by paying the goods in cash to the courier, the couriers charge an additional 1.50 EUR for the cash payment service. It is preferable to have the amount specified in the order without change.
Delivery in Lithuania to LP EXPRESS terminals - 1.99 EUR.
Delivery in Lithuania via OMNIVA postal machine - 3.49 EUR.
Delivery in Lithuania by courier - 3.99 EUR.
When buying goods for 40 EUR and more - delivery to LP EXPRESS terminals is FREE.
Return of goods
Products, the quality of which the Buyer is not satisfied with, can be exchanged or returned (with original packaging) within 14 days.
The cost of returning quality goods is covered by the Buyer.
Goods of inappropriate quality are exchanged or returned in accordance with the Rules for the return and exchange of goods, approved in 2001 June 29 by order no. 217 of the Minister of Economy.